I would like to know, which Mutual Fund I should go after if m7y plan is for long term say >10 years. Should I go for dividend option in this case? My plan is to invest in SIP. Could you please guide me in choosing the right mutual fund for long term?
1. In my view dividend option is always good then growth option because when you receive dividends then it means partially profit booking of your portfolio and I think you knew that profit booking is not a bad thing in share market.
2. secondly I think it is good to go with market leader fund like HDFC TOP 200 but do not accept return more than 15 % in this case.
3. if you want some higher return like 35%+ then you may take some risk and make a SIP in INFRA BEES and book all portfolio on 35% return then shift your money in BANK BEES because I think in coming 2 year infra sector will perform in ascending order and baking sector down is descending order due to market cycle.
4. Point 3 is not sure it is based on past market performance of various sectors.
5. So make your own decision.
6. Related articles
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Saturday, February 12, 2011
When NFO of reliance infrastructure fund is come in 2009 then I advice my investors that infra share may show downtrend for 2-3 year so avoid this NFO and I will remember you on this blog when price of this fund go below 10.
One investor make a very bitter comment on this article (comment is deleted due to illegal words).now reliance infrastructure fund NAV is go down below 10 (now it is 8.81 )and in last 2 year (since nfo) your return is negative in this fund but I think this is the right time to make a SIP in this fund for 2 year and I think after 2 year this fund may give a decent return in your SIP.
READ THIS FORMER ARTICLE OF 2009 AT
These are the top holdings of reliance infrastructure fund:-
Era Infra Engineering Ltd
State Bank of India
Oil & Natural Gas Corpn Ltd
Infrastructure Development Finance Co. Ltd
Reliance Infrastructure Ltd.
ICICI BANK LTD.
JaiPrakash Associates Ltd.
Hindustan Construction Company Ltd
Sterlite Industries (India) Ltd
Mundra Port & Special Economic Zone Ltd
Jindal Saw Ltd.
Larsen & Toubro Limited
Jayaswal Neco Industries Ltd.
Gas Authority Of India Ltd
Nagarjuna Construction Company Ltd
SPML Infra Limited
Disclaimer: - mutual fund investment is subject to market risk, author is not registered mutual fund adviser so take your own decision and I have no any unit of this fund. Read detail disclaimer on this blog.
- ► 2014 (12)
- ▼ 2011 (6)