Greetings Sir, I am a follower of your tips and I wanted to invest in Parag Parikh Mutual fund , Kindly assist me sir. I am 27 years old and i am planning for my savings ie long term 10 years span.
Ask by muffi
1.Mr. Parag Parikh is setup a mutual fund scheme in Oct-10-2012 and within 2 year PPFAS Long Term Value Fund - Direct Plan (G) get AUM of 478.90 cr. This is great. 2.Actually Parag Parikh is a value investor and many of small investors already impressed with theory of Parag Parikh so when he launch a mutual fund scheme then investor happy to invest with his fund.
3. PARAG PARIKH FINANCIAL ADVISORY SERVICES LIMITED launch only single scheme so this is an easy confusion less mutual fund scheme for small but long term investors.
4. Parag Parikh Mutual fund performance would be benchmarked against the CNX 500.
5. Currently, PARAG PARIKH FINANCIAL ADVISORY SERVICES LIMITED offers only the Growth Option in a single scheme name "PPFAS Long Term Value Fund - Direct Plan (G)"
6. NAV of PPFAS Long Term Value Fund - Direct Plan (G) is 14.577 and scheme give 42.3% return in one year.
7. ICICI direct still not provide investment option in parag parikh mutual fund scheme.
8. Overall my view is positive for PPFAS Long Term Value Fund - Direct Plan (G)
9. I have no any unit of Parag Parikh Long Term Value Fund.