1. Reliance Diversified Power Sector Fund has largest AUM in his peer infra and power sector funds, and if you read my book then you knew benefits of largest AUM fund.
2.Top 5 holdings of Reliance Diversified Power Sector Fund - Retail Plan (D) are
|Equity||Sector||Value (Rs cr)|
|KEC Intl||Engineering & Capital Goods||100.33|
|Larsen||Engineering & Capital Goods||98.91|
|ICICI Bank||Banking & Financial Services||79.53|
|Cummins||Engineering & Capital Goods||76.71|
|Crompton Greave||Engineering & Capital Goods||70.85|
|Thermax||Engineering & Capital Goods||70.45|
|Sesa Sterlite||Metals & Mining||66.61|
3. This fund have a good dividend history, here are the past dividend history of Reliance Diversified Power Sector Fund
|Record Date||Dividend (Rs/unit)|
4. As I told in point 1 that Reliance Diversified Power Sector Fund manage 2018.62 Cr.
5. Currant NAV of Reliance Diversified Power Sector Fund is 35.424
6. If you want to download past NAV history of Reliance Diversified Power Sector Fund then visit this link for more details
How To Download Past NAV History of Any Mutual Fund