1. These day 2 New mutual fund NFO in launch in indian market which invest in european stock markets.
2. Actually these 2 funds are fund of funds means they not invest directly in european markets they invest in european mutual funds.
3. these 2 new NFO are
Religare Invesco Pan European Equity Fund
JPMorgan Europe Dynamic Equity Offshore Fund
4.Religare Invesco Pan European Equity Fund is an Open-ended fund of fund scheme.
5. This fund will investing in Invesco Pan European Equity Fund (Underlying Fund) which is a Luxembourg domiciled fund, which invests primarily in equity securities of European companies . Invesco Pan European Equity Fund launched in 1991 with assets under management of EUR 2.23bn (USD 3.03nm, INR 18,922 crores)
6.JP Morgan Europe Dynamic Equity Offshore Fund is also a fund of fund which invest in JP Morgan Europe Dynamic Fund
7. In my view i like Religare Invesco Pan European Equity Fund instead of JP Morgan Europe Dynamic Equity Offshore Fund because i already tell in point 5 that Invesco Pan European Equity Fund (Underlying Fund) is a Luxembourg domiciled fund, which invests primarily in equity securities of European companies with assets under management of EUR 2.23bn (USD 3.03nm, INR 18,922 crores)
So due to this good track record i like this fund over JP morgan.
8. But i did not advice you to invest directly in NFO ( New fund offer) because as my past experience say mutual fund NAV down after new NFO in 90-98% NFO So we will start a SIP in this fund if fund NAV is down below 9 after his listing.
9. Those who not belive me or my new readers please read this article to knew that how i recommended Birla Sun Life International Equity Fund - Plan A (G) at NAV of 8.51 and book 46.23 % profit in 3 year of SIP
10. So please wait once NAV is down below 9 then i republish a fresh article and also start a SIP with you but please note that it is not sure that NAV down below 9 it is just my guess and past experiance in mutual fund NFO,s you may also read this past story where i recommended reliance infrastructure fund at NAV of 8.81
( For knew latest NAV of Reliance infrastructure mutual fund you may remember that Reliance Infrastructure Fund has been merger with Reliance Diversified Power Sector Fund effective from September 7, 2013.)
- ▼ 2014 (12)