1. I always like to invest in benchmark exchange traded funds because they are traded like a share and provided me facility to delivery basis investing in index.
2. benchmark mutual fund launch a new open ended scheme ( ETF) at 9 sept 2010 name INFRASTRUCTURE BENCHMARK EXCHANGE TRADED SCHEME (Infra BeES).
3. theme of this fund is very simple, this fund is based on CNX INFRASTRUCTURE INDEX and price of this ETF unit is always 1/10 of this index for example currently on CNX INFRASTRUCTURE INDEX is traded on 3658 so price of this ETF one unit is 366 near 1/10 of index.
4. this ETF is traded on NSE like any other share and after buying units are deposit in your demat account like a share.
5. CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD OFFER DOCUMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE BENCHMARK EXCHANGE TRADED SCHEME (Infra BeES)
6. currently CNX INFRASTRUCTURE INDEX have 25 share like SUZLON, RELIANCE POWER , MUNDRA PORT, TATA COMUNICATION, BHARTI AIRTEL…ETC read full constitution of CNX INFRASTRUCTURE INDEX in this link
7. I think most of these shares traded near his 52 week lows and not perform from last 1 year so if I make a SIP in this ETF then easily get decent returns in 2-3 years.
8. I have 41 unit of INFRASTRUCTURE BENCHMARK EXCHANGE TRADED SCHEME (Infra BeES) so my personal interest is included in this scheme. This is not an investment advice.
- ► 2014 (12)